* Height: 2 - 3 feets
* Crops in 80 days
* Germinate in warm weather and grows best in very sunny, well-drained locations.
* Deep-purple, egg-shaped globe about 5 by 6 inches
* Sow 1/4" deep and do not exclude light. Keep the surface of the compost moist but not waterlogged.
* Eggplants grow into tall, angular plants, so they should be spaced 24 to 36 inches apart. Keep plants watered or they will be small and bitter. They need a nice, steady supply of moisture but not so much.
* Provide strong support to the stem because they will grow large and heavy with fruit.