貓薄荷种子 [Nepeta cataria]
* The common behaviors when cats sense the bruised leaves or stems of catnip are rubbing on the plant, rolling on the ground, pawing at it, licking it, and chewing it. Consuming much of the plant is followed by drooling, sleepiness, anxiety, leaping about and purring. Some will growl, meow, scratch, or bite the hand holding it. Some cats will eat dried catnip, often eating too much can cause cats to be overly aggressive, typically making them hiss
* Height: 3 to 4 feet.
* Germination: 10 to 20 days
* Needs full sun and well drained soil.
* Sow seed on surface of compost and gently firm down compost. Keep soil damp but not wet.
* Transplant when it has 6 mature leaves. Less water will help keep your catnip from spreading too far.