1) RECIPIENT'S SIGNATURE
- For security reasons, deliveries may require a signature upon receipt of order. If you will not be at your usual address during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. If you are unable to sign for your parcel, you should receive a card with written information on where and when you should collect it. If you do not collect your parcel within a specified timeframe (usually 7 days or after 3 delivery attempts), the parcel will be returned to us and you will need to arrange with us for a new delivery and TOP UP THE COSTS incurred in resending the parcel.
2) ORDER PROCESSING
- We will ship your order within 3 WORKING DAYS upon receipt of payment. We will pack the parcel upon receipt of your payment. If the item/items sold before the payment is received, we will refund you the same value amount.
3) MALAYSIA LOCAL SHIPPING
- Pos Laju Rate (Free for orders RM120 or above)
- Peninsular Malaysia RM5.50 (1 - 3 Working Days)
- Sarawak RM8.50 (3 - 5 Working Days)
- Sabah, Labuan RM8.50 (3 - 5 Working Days)
- Self Collection (Johor Bahru)
- Collection kiosk is located at Taman Impian Emas, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Order and payment must be made at least ONE day earlier.
- We are not opened for public. We sell online only.
4) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING / WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- We are unable to provide Phytosanitary Certificate if your country's Custom Office needs it for the imports of plant and seeds. It's the buyer's responsibilities to check with local custom rules and regulations. We cannot refund to you if your custom office destroy the seeds.
- Your order will be shipped via Registered Air Mail with tracking number. Postage to other countries is minimum USD6.50 per shipment. We will refund any overcharged postage if it is exceeding USD1.00Transit time is 7 to 30 working days (depends on location)
- Due to the custom restriction, we are sorry that we are unable to ship to Australia.